Bernice Maez is the Chief Operating Officer and Co-Founder of VIVO Realty, an innovative, independent residential real estate brokerage established in 2012. VIVO is known for turning its agents into rock stars and giving unparalleled service to buyers and sellers.
But Bernice is no stranger to excellent service and managing successful companies. Before her career in Real Estate, Bernice had a successful career in Information Technology for over 20 years. It was during this time she realized that her real passion is helping people. After some deep thought about how she could fuse her passion for people and Real Estate, she pursued a career as a REALTOR®. The rest is history.
After ten years as a Top Producing agent, Bernice started VIVO Realty with her family, David Maez Sr., CEO, son David Maez Jr. CMO, daughter Brittney, and even her youngest daughter, Suzie. Bernice is confident, about what makes VIVO stand apart from other brokerages and its family values.
But her success didn’t happen because of her kind smile (which she does have) alone; she created it through hard work, dedication to her clients, agents, and leading with a servant’s heart.
Bernice Maez has over 18 Years in Residential Real Estate in Texas. She loves teaching Real Estate Agents the tricks of the trade and how to become successful Realtors.
Not only does she love teaching real estate but she also loves education and is always learning. Bernice holds several Real Estate designations and certifications (description below). She also serves on the Collin County Association of Realtors, Professional Standards Committee.
– CRS (Certified Residential Specialist) the highest credential awarded to residential sales agents, managers, and brokers.
– GRI (Graduate Realtor Institute) in-depth training in legal and regulatory issues, technology, professional standards, and the sales process.
– SRS (Seller Representative Specialist) designation is the premier credential in seller representation.
– ALHS (Accredited Luxury Home Specialist) luxury designation.
– SFR®️ certification (Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource) teaches real estate professionals to work with distressed sellers.